Corporate Communications Coordinator
Location: New York (hybrid with 2-3 days/week in-person)
Department: Executive Office
Reports To: Chief of Staff
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry/Mid-Level
This position is not eligible for employer visa sponsorship.
ABOUT CCS FUNDRAISING
CCS Fundraising is an international strategic fundraising firm that partners with nonprofits for transformational change. For 75 years, CCS has empowered many of the world’s greatest organizations across sectors to advance some of the most important causes in history. We plan, manage, and implement programs and initiatives that achieve fundraising goals and mission impact.
CCS provides tailored support to more than 500 nonprofit organizations annually. Headquartered in New York, the firm has over 500 professionals and 14 offices throughout the United States and Europe. Our people are our greatest strength. At CCS, you will join a diverse team of smart, passionate, and resourceful professionals who are driven by purpose and committed to performance.
UNDERSTANDING THE ROLE
CCS Fundraising is seeking a hardworking, self-motivated, and detail-oriented Corporate Communications Coordinator to serve as the point-person for the firm’s internal communications efforts. This role will report directly to the Chief of Staff and will work in partnership to develop and manage the firm’s internal communications strategy and communications calendar to ensure unified and consistent messaging that promotes the firm’s mission and values.
The ideal candidate is highly resourceful, professional, and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented corporate environment. This is a full-time role and an excellent opportunity to build a career in a mission-driven, growing company.
- Serve as the point person for all internal firm communications
- Lead in the design and execution of an intentional and cohesive internal communication strategy
- Create and maintain an internal communications calendar
- Coordinate content development, presentation creation, speaker preparation, and final execution of monthly all-employee call updates (“Fireside Chats”)
- Evaluate, update, and execute a revised strategy for CCS’s “Good News” internal newsletter
- Draft key organizational announcements and revise through collaboration with key stakeholders
- Schedule all leadership meetings (including CCS Boards, Partnership, and other leadership bodies)
- Provide administrative support to the development and share out of leadership communications, with a focus on CCS Boards, Partners, and other leadership entities; key responsibilities may include drafting memos, compiling reports, conducting basic data analysis, formalizing meeting agendas, and developing PowerPoint presentations
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in similar role
- Superior written communication skills
- Excellent strategic organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong PowerPoint design skills required; experience in Canva or similar design tool a plus
CCS offers competitive benefits, a dynamic training program, resources, career advancement, mentoring, and networking opportunities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage a diverse pool of candidates to apply.
SALARY RANGE: $65,000 - $75,000
Exact salary varies within salary range based on years of relevant experience and education