Executive Assistant – New York
Location: New York
Department: Human Resources
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid-Level
This position is not eligible for employer visa sponsorship.
ABOUT CCS FUNDRAISING
CCS Fundraising is an international strategic fundraising firm that partners with nonprofits for transformational change. For seven decades, CCS has empowered many of the world’s greatest organizations across sectors to advance some of the most important causes in history. We plan, manage, and implement programs and initiatives that achieve fundraising goals and mission impact.
CCS provides tailored support to more than 400 nonprofit organizations annually. Headquartered in New York, the firm has over 500 professionals and 14 offices throughout the United States and Europe. Our people are our greatest strength. At CCS, you will join a diverse team of smart, passionate, and resourceful professionals who are driven by purpose and committed to performance.
UNDERSTANDING THE ROLE
CCS Fundraising is seeking a self-motivated, reliable, and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to provide Executive-level support to one of our Principal Partners. This individual will lead in all scheduling, coordinate travel, prepare materials and reports, type dictations, and offer additional support to the operations team. The ideal candidate is highly resourceful, detail-oriented, professional, and capable of managing a heavy workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a mission-driven, growing company with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Managing the complex calendars of executive team members
- Making travel and hotel reservations; including tracking airline credits and rewards programs
- Interfacing with internal and external audiences to schedule meetings and calls
- Manage day-to-day operations of the office, including taking calls, interfacing with clients and CCS personnel, responding to emails and managing office security access
- Participating in weekly operations meetings to provide insight on schedules and support the facilitation of next steps
- Upload and track key documents and information in company-wide databases
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism, among staff and clientele, consistent with the firm’s mission and value
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience providing executive support as an assistant, executive assistant, office manager, or similarly focused position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with the ability to become familiar with firm-wide specific programs and software
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Self-starter able to drive activity in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly and professional demeanor
CCS offers competitive benefits, a dynamic training program, resources, career advancement, mentoring, and networking opportunities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage a diverse pool of candidates to apply.
Salary Range: $85,000-$100,000
Exact salary varies within salary range based on years of relevant experience and education