ABOUT CCS FUNDRAISING
CCS Fundraising is an international strategic fundraising firm that partners with nonprofits for transformational change. For seven decades, CCS has empowered many of the world’s greatest organizations across sectors to advance some of the most important causes in history. We plan, manage, and implement programs and initiatives that achieve fundraising goals and mission impact.
CCS provides tailored support to more than 400 nonprofit organizations annually. Headquartered in New York, the firm has over 300 professionals and 14 offices throughout the United States and Europe. Our people are our greatest strength. At CCS, you will join a diverse team of smart, passionate, and resourceful professionals who are driven by purpose and committed to performance.
UNDERSTANDING THE ROLE
CCS Fundraising is seeking a self-motivated, reliable, and detail-oriented Team Coordinator to provide Executive-level support to our team leaders. The ideal candidate is highly resourceful, detail-oriented, professional, and capable of managing a heavy workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a mission-driven, growing company with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Special Projects
- Contact Management
- Contact Outreach including general correspondence, mailers, holiday cards, invitations, e-mail blasts, packages, gifts, etc.
- Managing Qualtrics Surveys including creation, distribution, and reporting
- Expense processing support to the executive team
- Preparing timely expense reports and cash reimbursement requests
- Logging executive time into our database
- Participating in weekly operations meetings to provide insight and support as needed
- Upload and track key documents and information in company-wide databases
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism, among staff and clientele, consistent with the firm’s mission and values
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience providing executive support as an assistant, executive assistant, office manager, or similarly focused position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with the ability to become familiar with firm-wide specific programs and software
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Self-starter able to drive activity in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Experience in Concur, Qualtrics, or NetSuite preferred
CCS offers competitive benefits, a dynamic training program, resources, career advancement, mentoring, and networking opportunities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage a diverse pool of candidates to apply.