Diocesan Parish Campaign Director - Central & Southern US Region
Who We Are
CCS Fundraising is an international strategic fundraising firm that partners with nonprofits for transformational change. For 76 years, CCS has empowered many of the world’s greatest organizations across sectors to advance some of the most important causes in history. We plan, manage, and implement programs and initiatives that achieve fundraising goals and mission impact. CCS provides tailored support to more than 700 nonprofit organizations annually. With over 500 professionals and 18 offices throughout the United States and Europe, we have the capacity to help local and international organizations achieve outstanding results.
Our Services Include:
• Campaign Management
• Strategy, Evaluation & Planning
• Interim Development Management
• Learning & Leadership Development
• Data Analytics
A Career at CCS
Our people are our greatest strength. The collective sum of the individual experiences, backgrounds, knowledge, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation of excellence. Whether it’s in one of our regional offices or on the ground with our clients, you will have direct access to leaders in the field, expanding your opportunities to learn and build your network for future success. We invest in the training, tools, and support necessary for growth throughout your career and encourage peer collaboration in a lively and engaging environment. Our directors report that the best aspects of working for CCS are the relationships with colleagues, leading nonprofits, and philanthropists; the performance-based career paths; the diversity of projects; and the impact on the clients we serve. CCS is the best place to jumpstart your career in fundraising.
Catholic Parish and Diocesan Campaign Projects
CCS is a leader in directing transformational, multimillion-dollar raising campaigns for Catholic dioceses and parishes. Diocesan campaigns are driven by a team of dedicated CCS professionals serving as parish campaign directors. Each director is responsible for managing multiple parish campaigns at one time, contributing to overall campaign goals. Directors partner with on-site campaign executives, fellow parish campaign directors, parish pastors, parishioner volunteers, and staff to carry out a phased and highly focused campaign plan.
This type of partnership and work requires Directors to be working on-site at the client’s location Monday-Friday, including occasional nights and weekends.
Diocesan campaigns are spiritually uplifting, locally mission based, multi-faceted, and fast-paced. The team-based environment is supportive, fun and provides for a rewarding organization, spiritual and engaged experience. Diocesan campaigns also offer directors the opportunity to make an incredible impact on mission in partnership with pastors, volunteers and donors while utilizing and growing personal leadership skills.
Who You Are
Outstanding candidates bring a diverse background, an interest in philanthropy, an eagerness to learn, a desire to drive impact, and ambition to succeed in a rewarding career. This role requires a highly self-motivated and passionate individual who will travel and work on-site and possesses fundraising experience or transferable skills in project management and communications.
We are looking for a dedicated professional who can:
• Thrive in a mission-oriented environment
• Support clients, donors, and volunteers to ensure a positive and effective campaign experience
• Successfully lead and manage projects from inception to conclusion
• Apply critical and strategic thinking to quickly identify the crux of a problem, question, or issue
• Communicate clearly, concisely, and logically both verbally and in writing and is comfortable articulating strategies with a variety of audiences
• Adopt an approach to any given situation and remain open-minded to new ideas
• Adapt quickly to new and varied professional environments
• Effectively collaborate and lead in various team settings, while assuming autonomy over individual goals
• Quickly grow experience and expertise in the field of fundraising
• Willingness and ability to travel for assignments and work on-site, including nights and occasional weekends
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff, volunteers, donors, and prospective donors
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Great storytelling skills and strong public speaking skills
• Keen business sense demonstrated in either a professional or academic environment
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
• Commitment to supporting volunteer efforts to ensure a positive and purposeful campaign experience utilizing personal connection to mission
• Strong business acumen
• Computer proficiency
• Excellent quantitative analytical skills
• Foreign language proficiency a plus
• Developing work plans, timetables, and customized materials
• Managing and training groups of volunteers
• Tracking and analyzing fundraising progress
• Coaching key leaders on fundraising best practices
• Providing insight into industry-wide philanthropic trends
• Working on-site at Catholic Parish M-F and occasional nights and weekends
CCS offers competitive benefits, a dynamic training program, resources, career advancement, mentoring, and networking opportunities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage a diverse pool of candidates to apply.