Executive Operations Assistant
Location: Philadelphia (5 days/week in person)
Department: Executive Office
Reports To: Senior Vice President, Strategy & Operations
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry/Mid-Level
This position is not eligible for employer visa sponsorship.
About CCS Fundraising
CCS Fundraising is an international strategic fundraising firm that partners with nonprofits for transformational change. For 75 years, CCS has empowered many of the world’s greatest organizations across sectors to advance some of the most important causes in history. We plan, manage, and implement programs and initiatives that achieve fundraising goals and mission impact.
CCS provides tailored support to more than 500 nonprofit organizations annually. Headquartered in New York, the firm has over 500 professionals and 17 offices throughout the United States and Europe. Our people are our greatest strength. At CCS, you will join a diverse team of smart, passionate, and resourceful professionals who are driven by purpose and committed to performance.
Understanding the Role
CCS Fundraising is seeking a self-motivated, reliable, and detail-oriented Executive Operations Assistant to provide direct support to the office of the Principal & Managing Director. The Executive Operations Assistant will be responsible for calendar management, meeting preparation, schedule coordination, travel planning, expense reporting, and other necessary tasks for the Principal & Managing Director.
The ideal candidate is highly resourceful, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented corporate environment. This is a full-time role and an excellent opportunity to build a career in a mission-driven, growing company.
- Manage complex executive calendars, schedule meetings, and gather/prepare all necessary meeting materials
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with internal and external personnel
- Manage contact information and ensure timely follow-up to all correspondence
- Make travel and hotel reservations, including tracking airline credits and rewards programs
- Prepare timely expense reports and ensure compliance with all company-wide data entry policies
- Manage select vendor relationships, including supply ordering, contract management, and purchasing requests
- Provide direct support to office facilities management and administrative needs
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism consistent with the firm’s mission and values
- Prior experience serving as an Executive Assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with the ability to become familiar with firm-wide specific programs
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Experience with Concur preferred
CCS offers competitive benefits, a dynamic training program, resources, career advancement, mentoring, and networking opportunities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage a diverse pool of candidates to apply.